- Sparkes Hill to Aspley Pipeline Capacity Upgrade – involves upgrading the capacity of bulk water infrastructure between the Sparkes Hill Reservoir (Stafford) and Aspley Reservoir (Aspley) to allow more water (125ML/day) produced at the Mt Crosby Water Treatment Plant to supplement supply to the Moreton Bay and Sunshine Coast regions.
- Byrnes Rd pump station pressure sustaining valve – to help move treated water from the North Pine Water Treatment up the Northern Pipeline Interconnector to the Sunshine Coast. (this is complete)
- Aspley to Narangba Capacity Upgrade – similar to the Sparkes Hill to Aspley Pipeline Capacity Upgrade, this project will allow more water treated at the Mt Crosby Water Treatment Plant to supplement supply to the north.
- Woombye Connection – this project involves constructing a new bulk water connection at Paynters Creek, Montville to allow water from the Northern Pipeline Interconnector (NPI) to be supplied to the Maroochy area.
- NPI Pump Station Reliability Project –This project involves investment in monitoring systems and equipment protections, critical spares and the development of contingency plans so that the these critical pump stations can meet reliability requirements.
- Eudlo Flow Meter and Control Valve – this project will improve control of supply into the Sunshine Coast so that water supply from Baroon Pocket Dam can be minimised.
- NPI Control System Upgrades – this project will implement monitoring control system upgrades for the NPI to improve system control, enable planned operating strategies and improve reliability.
Seqwater will continue monitoring the water supply situation for South East Queensland – particularly the northern area of the region. New projects may be required in future and Seqwater will adaptively implement these projects if they are required.