As part of council’s Sustainable Living commitments you are invited to discover the following ingredients for creating the ultimate sustainable food garden in your very own backyard:
- Permaculture principals and how they relate to your home and community
- Design ideas to make the most of your garden, resources and time
- How to use every nook and cranny to create a beautiful and delicious edible landscape
- Money saving and sustainability tips for producing an abundance of fresh, nutrient dense veggies, herbs and fruits
- Maintenance and pest management systems that save you time and heartache.
This is a fun and interactive workshop with hands-on activities and take-home notes and seedlings to get you started.
Register today in one of the following sessions to find out more:
|Beerwah Library||Wednesday 17 July||2pm to 3.30pm|
|Caloundra Library||Monday 8 July||10am to 11.30am|
|Coolum Library||Monday 15 July||10am to 11.30am|
|Cooroy Library||Wednesday 10 July||1pm to 2.30pm|
|Kawana Library||Tuesday 9 July||1.30pm to 3pm|
|Maleny Library||Thursday 18 July||9.30am to 11am|
|Maroochydore Library||Thursday 11 July||10am to 11.30am|
|Nambour Library||Tuesday 9 July||9.30am to 11am|
|Noosa Library||Sunday 14 July||10.30am to noon|
To book or for further information visit council’s library website or call 1300 LIBRARY.