- Eudlo Hall and Recreation Groups Association, $7500 for upgrades to amenities block;
- Friends of Amamoor, $4000 for train station upgrades and improvements including community garden for passengers of the Mary Valley Heritage rail;
- Mooloolah River Waterwatch and Landcare Inc, $6000 for planting native trees on Meridan Plains College grounds to connect to nearby wetland rainforest;
- Noosa Arts Theatre, $3785 for a lighting upgrade that will reduce power consumption and heat generation on the theatre stage;
- Sunshine Beach Surf Life Saving Club, $5000 for soft nipper training boards.
Last financial year some 3500 tonnes of metal, 620,000 litres of oil and 4460 tonnes of timber were recycled from Energex’s capital works and maintenance programs.
Other recipients from across South East Queensland included Currumbin Wildlife Hospital Foundation, Gympie Meals on Wheels, Wildlife Preservation Society of Queensland Gold Coast Hinterland Branch and Wivenhoe Pocket Rural Fire Brigade.