‘The Grand Final – Decider’ show saw over 3 million viewerswatch 14 year old singer JACK VIDGEN become the ‘Winner for 2011’, walking away with the $250,000 cash prize and an exclusive recording deal with Sony Music, changing his future forever!
Following up from the phenomenal success of Series 5, where more than 2 million viewers tuned in every week to watch Australia’s most astonishing new acts. Like illusionistCosentino, comedians Old Fella and Ben Price, dancers Instant Bun and Timomatic, and the incredible voices of jazz singer Liam Burrows, David Devito, barbershop quartet Benchmark and rap star, The Bandit!
We are also the only show in Australia that allows Singer/Songwriters to present their original music to a national TV audience of millions!!!
THAT SAME OPPORTUNITY IS NOW OPEN TO YOU AS OUR NATIONWIDE AUDITIONS ARE ABOUT TO START ONCE AGAIN!
We’re looking for anything and everything … solo acts, group performances, singers, dancers, magicians, circus & stunt acts, instrumentalists, comedians, novelty acts, animal acts, child performers, and whether amateur or professional, our doors are open to everyone of any age!
OPEN AUDITIONS – BRISBANE
SATURDAY 19th NOVEMBER 2011 &
SUNDAY 20th NOVEMBER 2011
Brisbane Convention & Exhibition Centre Cnr Merivale & Glenelg Streets Southbank
Registration: 9.30am – 4.30pm
TO QUALIFY FOR AUSTRALIA’S GOT TALENT
To qualify for Australia’s Got Talent you must be either an Australian citizen or have permanent residency in Australia. Proof may be required.
WHAT TO EXPECT AT THE OPEN AUDITIONS • If your Act uses recorded music please bring a copy of your music onCD (we cannot play IPods or any other playback devices).
• You may have less than 2 minutes to audition so make sure you choose the best part of your Act. Please have your music cued and ready to go.
• Due to time restrictions, you may be stopped during your audition.
• Bring everything you need for your audition such as instruments, shoes, costume, props etc as your audition may be recorded.
• If your Act has any special requirements involving fire, animals or dangerous stunts or if your Act is a band, please make us aware of your requirements upon your arrival.
• Unfortunately there may be a lot of waiting around, so you may want to bring a book or magazine, water and some light snacks.
• Do not post your questionnaire to us. Please bring it along with you and make sure it is completed before you arrive.
• At your audition you will be given a release form to sign. If you are under 18 years of age at the time of your audition then you will need to bring a Parent or LEGAL Guardian to sign your release form. Our registration staff will also need to speak to your Parent or LEGAL Guardian before we can accept your release form. You will NOT be able to audition unless we have accepted your signed release form.
DVD & ON-LINE AUDITIONS
If you are unable to attend our Open Auditions, you can still apply to be on the show by sending us a DVD or on-line submission. Simply log on to australiasgottalent.com.au and follow the instructions to send us your audition. We will notify you by Friday December 16, 2011 if you are being invited to take part in the next stage of the competition.
For more information you can contact us at email@example.com
Check out our website at www.australiasgottalent.com.au for all terms and conditions.