Join Cathy Molloy from Target Training and uncover the true definition of customer service at the free Go the Extra Mile sessions at Sunshine Coast Council library branches during July and August.
In this session participants will learn the benefits of quality, consistent customer service and how to cater for different types of customers. Topics covered include:
- Critical elements of customer service
- The different types of customers
- Exceeding customer expectations
- Requirement driven product selection
- Problem-solving processes
- Elimination of customer service problems
- Service PRIDE – Personal Responsibility in Delivering Excellence.
Register today in one of the following sessions to find out more:
|Caloundra Library||Tuesday 16 July||10am to 11.30am|
|Coolum Library||Tuesday 6 August||10am to 11.30am|
|Cooroy Library||Wednesday 7 August||6pm to 7.30pm|
|Kawana Library||Tuesday 23 July||2pm to 3.30pm|
|Maroochydore Library||Thursday 8 August||10am to 11.30am|
To book or for further information visit council’s library website or call 1300 LIBRARY (1300 542 727).