The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) has issued a recall notification on various Maleny Dairies Milk products.
1) Low Fat Milk, Full Cream Milk and Farmers Choice Guernsey Milk (available in 1L, 2L and 3L)
2) Maleny Dairies Chocolate, Coffee and Strawberry varieties
(available in 300mL, 500mL and 2L)
3) Maleny Dairies Goats Milk (available in 1L)
1) Low Fat Milk, Full Cream Milk and Farmers Choice Guernsey Milk with use-by dates of 24 OCT and 25 OCT
2) Maleny Dairies Chocolate, Coffee and Strawberry varieties with a use-by date of 25 OCT
3) Maleny Dairies Goats Milk with use-by dates of 24 OCT and 25 OCT
What are the hazards?
Food products containing chemicals may cause illness if consumed.
What are the defects?
The recall of the above products is due to the possible presence of chemical contamination.
Where the product was sold
Traders who sold this product
The recalled products have been available for sale in IGA, Coles, Woolworths, Petrol Stations and other independent retail outlets in South East QLD only.
Maleny Dairies Pty Ltd
What should consumers do?
Any consumers concerned about their health should seek medical advice and should return these products to the place of purchase for a full refund.
For further information please call:
Maleny Dairies Pty Ltd (07) 5494 2392
Advertisements and supporting documentation