The media and advertising industry has gone through a period of growth and the introduction of digital and social media has created a new dynamic to an already ever changing industry.
Media Advice & Placement Services (MAPS) pride themselves on being ahead of the game and as dynamic as the industry itself. Therefore they are proud to launch their “new look.”
MAPS have rebranded and “are feeling fresh, vibrant and ready to tackle the changing media landscape head on!”
- MAPS has operated on the Sunshine Coast for 17 years and all members of the team have strong roots within the Sunshine Coast community.
- During the GFC (and recent years) Sunshine coast businesses struggled and some closed down which directly affected advertising agencies. MAPS battled through and came out the other side stronger than ever.
- The team recently expanded and new members brought new ideas and concepts to the table which led to the re-brand and incorporation of Digital Media advertising to the MAPS portfolio.
- MAPS chose to rebrand and modernise their look to keep up with and ahead of an industry.
- They have a new website, new logo and concept, and a fresh modern social media presence.
“We have been on the coast since 1996, we have seen a lot of changes to the way businesses operate and advertise. We are excited about our rebranding and are looking forward to watching the coast continue to grow and develop.” Rod West Managing Director
“It’s an exciting time in the advertising industry, it will be interesting to see how digital advertising will play out especially in regions like the Sunshine Coast. The fact that the coast won “Google eTown award for 2013” shows that coast businesses are web-savvy and ready for the next steps in online commerce.” Jaymie Faber Online media/PR consultant
Since the re-branding MAPS have taken on national e-commerce client Chirpify.