Sunshine Coast Destination Ltd (SCDL) are inviting families to make the most of the moment these school holidays with a naturally refreshing break on the Sunshine Coast.
Whale-watching, sailing competitions and adventure parks are just some of the activities to keep the kids busy while mum and dad relax and enjoy the warm winter weather.
Chairman of SCDL, Barrie Adams, said a Sunshine Coast holiday was the perfect opportunity for families to switch off and reconnect with their loved ones.
“By inspired by the Sunshine Coast’s endless beaches and easy smiles to take yourself offline and indulge in the things that really matter,” he said.
“You can also take advantage of the region’s many activities and events such as the Noosa Longweekend Festival, Caloundra Airport’s Open Cockpit weekend and Sail Mooloolaba.
“Or for something different you could holiday in a farm stay where the kids can get up early and feed the chooks, pet an alpaca and pick fruit from the orchard for breakfast.
“There’s something for the entire family so book a trip today and make the most of the moment on the Sunshine Coast.”
Events during the June/July school holidays:
- Throughout June Whale-watching season tours with Whale One and Liquid Getaway
- 6-9 June Etchells Australasian Winter Championship
- 14-23 June Noosa Longweekend festival
- 29-30 June Sail Mooloolaba
- 29-30 June Open Cockpit weekend featuring an F-111
- 5-7 July Queensland Garden Expo
- 24 July Bindi Irwin’s 15th Birthday
- 25-28 July Reality Bites literary festival 25-28 July
For more information on all you can see and do on the Sunshine Coast, or for hot accommodation deals, go to www.visitsunshinecoast.com.au/moments