Join presenter Bruce Molloy for free Edible Landscapes sessions at Sunshine Coast Council library locations across the Coast in July 2013.
As part of council’s Sustainable Living commitments you are invited to discover the following ingredients for creating the ultimate sustainable food garden in your very own backyard:
- Permaculture principals and how they relate to your home and community
- Design ideas to make the most of your garden, resources and time
- How to use every nook and cranny to create a beautiful and delicious edible landscape
- Money saving and sustainability tips for producing an abundance of fresh, nutrient dense veggies, herbs and fruits
- Maintenance and pest management systems that save you time and heartache.
This is a fun and interactive workshop with hands-on activities and take-home notes and seedlings to get you started.
Register today in one of the following sessions to find out more:
|Beerwah Library||Wednesday 17 July||2pm to 3.30pm|
|Caloundra Library||Monday 8 July||10am to 11.30am|
|Coolum Library||Monday 15 July||10am to 11.30am|
|Cooroy Library||Wednesday 10 July||1pm to 2.30pm|
|Kawana Library||Tuesday 9 July||1.30pm to 3pm|
|Maleny Library||Thursday 18 July||9.30am to 11am|
|Maroochydore Library||Thursday 11 July||10am to 11.30am|
|Nambour Library||Tuesday 9 July||9.30am to 11am|
|Noosa Library||Sunday 14 July||10.30am to noon|
To book or for further information visit council’s library website or call 1300 LIBRARY.