Crikey! Celebrate this Easter weekend at Australia Zoo – it will be a hopping good time!
There is a whole stack of Easter fun happening each day over the long weekend so check out ‘what’s on’ below. Plus enter the Major Prize Draw for your chance to WIN some ripper prizes including: an Australia Zoo Travel voucher to the value of $1000, a Nestle Easter Hamper and stacks more!
Come along and check out Terri and Wes do the daily Croc demo- it’s a show you can’t miss! And if you are one of our special Gold Annual Zoo Members, you will have the chance to meet Terri and Bindi and get your Australia Zoo merchandise signed. Wooo-hoo!
Good Friday (10 April)
- Head to Australia Zoo early on Good Friday when we open at the special time of 8am. Once inside, enjoy your delicious FREE brekkie (with scrambled eggs, grilled tomatoes, sausages and onions, baked beans and spaghetti, buttered bread and cordial).
- Meet our Jungle Bunnies and get your FREE hot cross buns!
- PLUS we’re giving away yummy chocolate Easter eggs thanks to Nestle!
Easter Sunday (12 April)
- Celebrate Easter with Australia Zoo’s giant Easter egg hunt on Easter Sunday. Australia Zoo gates open at the early time of 8am to fit in all the FUN
Easter Monday (13 April)
- The Easter Bunny will still be here to meet you
- FREE face painting
- Crazy Candle workshop
- A special performance by Gubbi Gubbi dance group
- More chocolate than you can poke a stick at!
Australia Zoo is the place to go for thrilling wildlife action shows, one-on-one interaction with heaps of amazing animals and more fun, education and excitement than you can poke a stick at!
Big Kart Track
The Big Kart Track is the largest commercial go-kart track in Australia. The track is 1.2 km in length and 8 metres wide. Pit your wits against big sweeping bends, challenging chicanes, hair-raising hairpins and super-charged straights.
Easter Egg-layers - Australia Zoo - Zoo Keeper for the Day
We all know the Easter Bunny brings chocolates eggs at Easter, but which animals lay eggs to hatch their young? You can find out at Easter time during Australia Zoo’s fun, educational and exciting Zoo Keeper for a Day program!
Easter Fun Days at Australia Zoo
Crikey! Celebrate this Easter weekend at Australia Zoo – it will be a hopping good time! There is a whole stack of Easter fun happening each day over the long weekend so check out ‘what’s on’ below. Plus enter the Major Prize Draw for your chance to WIN some ripper prizes
OPEN 7 DAYS 9AM - 5PM (CLOSED CHRISTMAS DAY)
Just 90 minutes north of Brisbane. Follow the Bruce Highway (M1) to the Yandina/Coolum exit and follow the signs.
50 Pioneer Road, Yandina, Sunshine Coast Queensland, 4561